Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Steve's 6-7 year old class presents.....




The 6-7 year olds have been learning about the Fruits of the Spirit. To wrap-up the unit, Steve organized a little presentation that they did in front of the whole church. The great thing is that Grandma and Grandpa were here to see it, too! The class sang songs and recited Galations 5:22-23 and then several children recited other verses that mention specific Fruits of the Spirit. Michael recited one on self-control....I don't know who was more nervous, Michael or me! He did a perfect job and I was as proud as could be! Steve is over in the corner playing the guitar....can't see him, but I promise he was there! I was awfully proud of my hubby too! He did a great job of organizing the program and an even better job of teaching the class!

No comments: