Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Children's Program, day 1 and 2




Here are some pictures of the kids who participated in the children's program on the first and second day in the community of Taiobeiras in Minas Gerais. Each day we had clsoe to 200 children attend. The school was quite large and things went smoothly after the first day. It took the first day for my teens on the children's ministry team to get the awakening that they needed as to their need for preparation and organization! I can proudly say that after the first day, my team keep the children extremely organized!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin, I am enjoying the pictures and the report you are giving us. Your choice to do a little at a time builds anticipation! I'm proud of you and Steve and the way you served the Lord and others during those days - proud of the kids too!
Mom VB