Monday, September 03, 2007

My little girl...

























I know I'm suspect, but she is such a pretty little girl! We were going to a birthday party of a 4 year old boy from church and I thought she looked so "Little Bo Peep" that I had to have a picture! The second picture is of Maira and her "sister", Ana Laura. Ana Laura is the daughter of friends of our from church. She and Maira have decided that they look like sisters and so whenever they are in the same building they act like it!




And here is a shot of the Birthday party! This is actually quite normal...party stores here do it all for you. We have yet to go this route...I have too much fun thinking of how to decorate for the birthday party that I don't want someone else doing it! Not to mention it is a bit cheaper...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve and Kristin
You have a lovely daughter and family. What a treasure from the Lord. May you thoroughly enjoy each day you have them in your care. We look forward to meeting you before too long.

Phil S.

Anonymous said...

Steve and Kristin
You have a lovely daughter and family. What a treasure from the Lord. May you thoroughly enjoy each day you have them in your care. We look forward to meeting you before too long.

Phil S.