Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Well, I had a wonderful surprise this morning! Steve called me last night at 8:45pm (my time) from Texarkana saying that they had made great progress and would push on to Montgomery, AL. His cell phone was no longer charged, so he told me to just call him this morning. To my surprise, I woke him up this morning in Fort Lauderdale, Florida! He said the weather was great and they were feeling comfortable enough with the plane to fly it at night, so they just kept going. They arrived in Fort Lauderdale around 11:30pm last night and he was wanting to sleep a bit more this morning. They should take-off to cross the Caribbean tomorrow. Thank you all for praying! I'm glad they have had time over land to get used to the plane before they take off over open water!

No comments: