Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Grenada

Steve made it to Grenada tonight! Not without giving his wife a real scare thought. I talked to him briefly when he landed at Providenciales and he said his next stop would be in 3 hours on the island of St. Croix. I kept calling the airport there to confirm his arrival, but they kept telling me they hadn't seen the plane! This went on for about 2 hours. Then I called Jim (the one Steve is flying for) and asked him if he had heard anything. Well, he had found out that they had caught a good wind current and decided to head straight for Grenada. What a relief! So I gave them time to get to Grenada and then called the tower there and they confirmed that he had landed. I haven't talked to him yet, although the lady at the hotel said he was checking in when I called. I'll give him time to eat and take a shower before I bug him! Thanks to all who are praying for him!!! (And thank God for skype so I can call all these places for 2 cents a minute!)

No comments: