Friday, April 06, 2007

What will I do????


I now have 2 dogs, 1 fish (one died on Monday), and 3 cats. A man came by my house two weeks ago to sell manioc root and he gave me the bonus of an amandoned kitten. Steve rolled his eyes at me, but didn't make too much of a fuss about it. Well, the next night he was walking home from the hangar and heard meowing in the weeds and found another kitten that looked just like the one I had taken in. He called me from his cell phone and let me hear the meowing for a bit and then asked me what he was supposed to do with it. Well, now that I know there is a kitten needing help, what else can be done??? I told him he would have to bring it home! They have to be brothers because they look so much alike. The second one is smaller... maybe he was the runt or maybe because he was without nurishment for a longer period of time. So now we have two kittens running around and my older cat is not happy about it. The kittens are finally off the bottle and eating kitten food, so taking care of them is much easier now. Steve keeps telling the kids that we are not keeping them, but I am not sure how he is going to get them out of the house and where he is going to take them. Maybe Luna (see the next post) will need some company....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course--what else could you do??? They must be step-brothers to Tigger--right. Tigger will be excited to know about them. Tigger does have a new playmate here--we acquired Bella from Ben and Meredith--he loves it here and loves to torment Tigger.
Fun to see all your pictures and hear what's going on!